Privacy, Quality and Environmental Policies
This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect from you when you use our website. In collecting this information, we are acting as a data controller and, by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data, and about the rights you have over your data.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Hollywood Monster Ltd, The Studios, Redfern Park Way, Tyseley, Birmingham B11 2BF. You can contact us by post at the above address, or by telephone on 0121 764 3222.
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
When you use our website
When you submit an enquiry via our website
Your rights as a data subject
Your right to complain
WHEN YOU USE OUR WEBSITE
When you use our website to browse our products and services and view the information we make available, a number of cookies are used by us and by third parties to allow the website to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to help to make your user experience better.
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our website to function, and we don’t ask for your consent to place these on your computer. However, for those cookies that are useful but not strictly necessary we will always ask for your consent before placing them. As well as the cookies we use, various third parties also place them on your computer, again with your consent.
These cookies are shown below.
_ga, _gid, Third Party Google. A cookie used to collect anonymous information about users; where visitors have come to the site from, quantity of visitors on the website and pages visited. The collected information is used to help improve the website.
Explanation of google analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Google analytics security policy: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
_gat, Third Party Google. This cookie does not store any user information; it’s just used to limit the number of requests that have to be made to doubleclick.net
IDE Third Party Google Double Click This cookie is used for re-targeting, optimisation, reporting and attribution of online adverts. To opt-in/out of these cookies in browser go to: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en#display_optout
WHEN YOU SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY VIA OUR WEBSITE
When you submit an enquiry or send us a file via our website, we ask you for your name, company name, contact telephone number and email address.
We use this information to respond to your query, including providing you with any requested information about our products and services. We may also email you several times after your enquiry in order to follow up on your interest and ensure that we have answered your it to your satisfaction. We will do this based on our legitimate interest in providing accurate information prior to a sale.
Your enquiry is stored and processed as an email which is hosted by Microsoft within the European Economic Area (EEA).
We keep enquiry emails for two years, after which they are securely archived and kept for seven years, when we delete them. CRM records are kept for three years after the last contact with you.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider.
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
Finally, in some circumstances you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided above in the Who Are We section of this policy.
YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint. However, you can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
We will update the version number and date of this document each time it is changed.
Quality Management System
Hollywood Monster Ltd. is committed to providing the highest quality service and product. We listen to our customers, continually reviewing our processes in line with our business needs and the strategic direction of the business. The principal elements of our policy are: –
- To develop & maintain a Quality Management System satisfying the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2015, which forms a framework for achieving continual improvement, effectiveness, customer satisfaction and the setting of Company objectives.
- To focus on the requirements of customers, establishing levels of communication capable of fully determining their requirements.
- To identify quality objectives that are relevant to the needs and expectations of interested parties, particularly our customers, and to regularly monitor and measure progress against them.
- To establish & maintain an infrastructure capable of supporting all company activities and goals.
- To understand and satisfy all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- To identify and pursue continual improvement in every aspect of the Company’s activities.
Environmental Management System
Hollywood Monster is committed to providing high quality product and services whilst operating to high standards of environmental responsibility. The Company’s Environmental Management System is designed to minimise our potential impact on the environment. Hollywood Monster commits to:
- Comply with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Continually strive to protect the environment and prevent pollution.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Create and maintain a register of applicable environmental legislation and ensure that our compliance obligations arising from it are understood and fulfilled.
- Assess any other compliance obligations that may arise from voluntary, contractual or non-legislative sources and ensure they are fulfilled.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the environmental impacts and damage caused of activities
- Set objectives for environmental performance, based on our compliance obligations and our organisational goals, to minimise negative environmental impacts of our operations.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and or materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to employees, contractors, clients, customers and the public, and encourage them to support it.
- Evaluate environmental impact when considering new equipment and processes.
- Manage and conserve energy and resources